SA Rope Access was established in Gauteng to meet the growing need for high-rise building maintenance utilizing sophisticated rope access techniques.
Rope Access offers:
- Greater flexibility than is possible with moving platforms or traditional access methods.
- Access to otherwise impossible-to-reach areas.
- Less congestion at the foot of buildings, parking areas and access points.
- Optimized security due to the fact that no fixed access structures are left on site.
- Reduced set-up time, thus minimizing man hours and costs and reducing downtime in adverse weather.
- A quieter service with minimal interference.
In line with the Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993 and increasing international interest and concern for the welfare of people in terms of their health and the risks they are exposed to, SA Rope Access has made a commitment through its Health Policy not only to adhere to legislation and standards but to safe guard the health of their employees, clients and individuals in the vicinity of their work related activities.